Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bob Evan's

30 W Hanley Rd
Mansfield, OH 44903
(419) 756-6031

I suppose the ambiance at this particular Bob Evans is much the same as any other one. The red tile floor, wooden tables, and friendly white-shirt wearing servers. Bob Evans is a great casual dining choice because they offer a wide variety of wallet-friendly food selections.

There were lots of people in line to be seated, but the hostess were very quick about finding us a seat. Our waitress was very friendly and took our order as soon as we were ready. This time I ordered the sausage and cheese omelet with a side of broccoli, and an English muffin, with an iced tea to drink.

My omelet was cooked just the way I like it, the egg infused with cheese and sausage, cooked thoroughly but not too long. The broccoli was juicy and flavorful. The waitress was very careful to keep our glasses full so we never went thirsty.

I really like this meal when I go to Bob Evans because I like to cut the omelet in half and make a sandwich out of it with my English muffin. The broccoli offers a colorful healthy alternative to the home fries.

Price: $10
Service: Very Good
Quality: Very Good
Portion size: Very Good
Rating: 5 stars

No comments: